THJCS Vol.49 No.2 has been published.
Tsing Hua Journal of Chinese Studies Vol.49 No.2 was published in June 2019 with the following five articles:
1. A Linguistic Analysis of the Author and Text Formation of Xinian on the Bamboo Slips Collected by Tsinghua University (Wu Hsueh-ju)
2. The Twofold Loop of Ethics and Aesthetics: Contemporary Cultivation and Criticism of the Mencius and the Zhuangzi (Tan Kang Lin)
3. The Internal Other: Zhuangzi’s Thoughts on the Relationship between the Limitations of Life and the Possibilities of Practice (Liu Tsang-long)
4. Modeling the Ancestors and Discoursing on Learning: The Publication of Ming Taizu’s Literary Collection - the Gao huangdi yuzhi wenji - and Its Significance from the Mid to Late Ming (Kwok Ka Fai)
5. On the Derivation of hun55 su55 in the Yilan Zhangzhou Dialect and Its Related Issues (Hsu Hui-chuan)
For further information, please visit the journal’s database: /p/412-1452-8612.php