Tsing Hua Journal of Chinese Studies Vol.45 No.1 Rhythm, Syntax and Gesture: Special Issue of Chinese Written Character and Poetry Interpretation was published in March 2015, with the following four articles and two book reviews:
1. On “Gesture” (zi 姿) and “Zhi ” (之) from the Perspective of Body Dynamics: An Analysis Focusing on Chen Shih-hsiang’s Poetics (Cheng Yu-yu)
2. Yongming Poetics and the Shaping of the Sound-Environment in Five-Character Poetry (Tsai Yu)
3. “Identical Imagery” and “Diction Creativity”: Qian-Liu and the Trends of Compliance with Conventions and Gradual Changes in Pentasyllabic (Ge Xiaoyin)
4. The Dialectical Relationship between “San” (散) and “Wen” (文): “Speech” and Modern Chinese Prose Aesthetics (Liu Zheng-zhong)
5. A Masterwork of Redology: A Review of Huang Yi-long’s The Duet: A Dialogue between Qing History and Redology (Liu Mengxi)
6. A Paradigm Shift in Chinese Book Publishing: A Review of Su Ching’s From Xylography to Western Typography: Protestant Missionaries and the Transformation of Chinese Printing in the 19th Century (Zou Zhenhuan)
For further information, please visit the journal’s database: http://thjcs.site.nthu.edu.tw/p/412-1452-6246.php?